Sunday, October 17, 2010

2010.10.17

I woke up after nine hours of sleep, but I was still pretty tired. I went to do tutoring. My mom made me 2 slices of bread with butter, cheese and pepper. So I ate them. On tutoring I ate a lot of cake like cookies and drank almost a litter of apple juice. I didn't feel good after so many cakes, so I bought a slice of pizza on my way home in the metro station.
At home I watched Dan's video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXQoYaeW7m0 where he is showing how strong he is and by talking about positive attitude to life and love he is also proving how fresh and full of energy he is. I rested a little, then I made an apple juice mainly for my mom, but I also drank little more than pint of it. For the whole afternoon I was full, clogged up, so I didn't feel like having a lot of energy. At 5pm we went to a coffee shop, I had hot chocolate drink, I tasted my mom's cake. Then we had one pizza together and finally a cup of tea with a candy bar before a theatrical performance we've been on.
That's it. When sitting in a coffee bar before theatrical performance, I thought about all that sick people around doing what others learned them without knowing that they are on bad way. It's all wrong. My mom has a caugh, I have, my gf is ill, it's insane, it's not what we are supposed to be like. We should never be ill, the fact that we are means something is wrong.
I have to change my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment