Thursday, October 21, 2010

2010.10.20

Today I ate pretty good. I started my day thinking I may go raw just like that. So I ate like 6 bananas. At 12pm I made half a liter of pear juice that I drunk before and after running.
Then I went to meet my gf. We were hanging around, she got hungry so we went to pizzeria. So I had 1,5 of pizza, pretty much but soo tasty! And so my raw day ended :D But I think pizza isn't THAT bad. We also ate tiny fruit salad that Kate made for me, but it was delicious! Then we went to KFC to have an ice cream. We shouldn't go there, it wasn't that good and we were full and Kate was hurrying.
I cane home, went to school and at 9pm I made juice out of one broccoli and one cucumber. That's it. Pretty good, no sweets, no difficult to digest food like bread.
I slept a little, like 7,5 hours, today it will be the same cos I just can't get out of internet on time :( But I don't feel so tired and during the whole day I could resist to cold very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment